Renewals must be paid online by credit or
debit card. Washington Certification Services no
longer accepts renewal payments by check or
money order. Renewal payments by check or money
order received in the mail will be returned.
Online payments are accepted beginning in
November and through the last day of February.
Eligible operators will receive a BAT
Certification Renewal Notice as notification
that online renewal is open. It is not necessary
to have the Renewal Notice to pay the renewal
The online renewal log-in screen can be
accessed in several ways:
- Enter the URL provided on the renewal notice into a web address bar.
- Use the link provided in the email renewal notice.
- Select the Renew Online Now button located under BAT Certification Renewal on the
Washington Certification Services web page.
Follow these instructions to pay the BAT renewal fee online:
1. At the BAT Renewal Payment log-in screen enter your last name and BAT certification number.
2. The system will verify whether you are eligible to renew your certificate. If eligibility is
approved you can select Pay With Credit/Debit Card.
3. You are now on a secure
bank site. On the
Make a Payment screen enter
contact and credit card information for whoever
is making the payment. Information entered here
will not change the BAT's certification contact
4. When the payment process is complete print the
Web Receipt Confirmation for your records.Your
account statement will show a charge from
GRCC Special Events Epay.
5. A receipt will also be sent
from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email address provided on the payment screen.
6. All online renewal payments must be submitted by the deadline date on the renewal notice.
7. If Washington Certification Services is notified after the last day of February that payment
made before the last day of February has been rejected by the credit card company, the
certificate will be non-renewable.
Your online payment will usually
be processed within 10 business
days. After it is processed
be able to access your validation
card through the online system.