Renewals must be paid online by credit or
debit card. Washington Certification Services
does not accept renewal payments by check or
money order. Renewal payments by check or money
order received in the mail will be returned.
Online payments are accepted November through
February. Waterworks Operator Certification
Renewal Notices will be sent via email
November. Operators do not need a renewal
notice to pay renewal fee. The online renewal log-in screen can be accessed in several ways:
- Enter the URL provided on the renewal notice into a web address bar.
- Use the link provided in the email renewal notice.
- Select the Renew Online Now
button located under Waterworks Operator
Follow these instructions to pay your
waterworks operator renewal fee online:
1. At the Waterworks Renewal Payment log-in screen enter your last name and
waterworks certification number. Do not enter
the zeros listed on your validation card in
front of your certification number.
2. The system will verify whether you are eligible to renew your certificate. If eligibility is
approved you can select Pay With Credit/Debit Card.
3. You are now on a secure
bank site. On the
Make a Payment screen enter
contact and credit card information for whoever
is making the payment. Information entered here
will not change the operator's certification
4. When the payment process is complete print the
Web Receipt Confirmation for your records.
Your account statement will show a charge from
GRCC Special Events Epay.
5. A receipt will also be sent to the email address provided on the payment screen.
6. All online renewal payments must be submitted by the deadline date on the renewal notice.
7. If Washington Certification Services is notified after the last day of February that payment
made before the last day of February has been rejected by the credit card company, the
certificate will be non-renewable.
Your online payment will usually
be processed within 10 business
days. After it is processed you will
be able to access your validation
card online. An email notice
will be sent when processing is